No announcement yet.

Help Identifying collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to continue digging tomorrow and will post anything I find. Should I continue building onto this thread or create a new one?

Comment

• antmike915
      antmike915 commented
      Editing a comment
      Might as well create a new one 👍

Was just watching reactions swell bigger n’ bigger like ocean waves! Joyfully, had to read all other ooohs and ahhaas before adding mine! You got whole site’s full very happy attention, because boy-oh-boy, did you find some incredible artifacts! What a way to introduce self! Can hardly wait your future posts!! I’m a digger, and I love it. My personal experience very short, and very limited, but I’ve found things buried pretty deep, and I’ve found things only coupla inches down. Site between creek and ponds, and though I don’t even know if those waterways were there 5-10,000 yrs ago, I always figured artifacts different depths coz of them.

P.S. I’m a pacifist, and yet, absolutely, I’d do whatever needed to do get my 8-inch blade back from guy who filched it! I promise you, he knows it belongs to YOU! I’d call his Boss, and be just as nice as I could (relentlessly) be.... And, if that don’t get it, I’d take bath, dude-up a little to show mean business, and show up at Boss’ office. Again, use most polite tone with most direct words...
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      And now this is the first thing I check when I come back to see what’s new...😳🙀
Working...
X