Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    I'm watching one right now. Called Take it Easy. Wish I could find a hunting partner like that

Leave a comment:

• B.Rubble
    commented on 's reply
    Arrowhead guy from central Indian?

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    My wife makes fun of this one guy I like watching him cause he does a lot of creek walking. I'm sure you will recognize this. Thank you Great Spirit

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    He is pretty good i did notice he got out of the last ditch pretty fast when he saw the cottonmouth lol.

• B.Rubble
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I have watched their channel I like it also I watch commissioner Tom and Rocks Cousteau who hunt’s along the Ohio river he finds a lot of really nice artifacts and has a huge collection

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Mudstompers is a great channel, with two guys hunting the Ohio River in Kentucky and Indiana. They find what I call, the "everyday hunters finds". Crude, broken, honest pieces, but very once in a while they pull something neat out.

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied
    The more you look the more you build up your brain's catalog..so when you see it, it will register. When you look you are scanning unless you are on all fours and that is often done and recommended hahaha. People looking for a classic perfect point may not see what is right in front of you. Your mind looks at colors, textures, lusters. BITS of artifacts. Materials. More often = More finds. Keep looking down. Be an expert for your local sites. Someone from the beaches will not see what you see in a gravel bar and you wouldn't see shell stuff on a site loaded with shell. Same with walking sites loaded with material and rocks. With that said I've said to myself more than once, "Today I find a plummet" and I did LOLOL!

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    commented on 's reply
    I like Cousteau,

• B.Rubble
    commented on 's reply
    I love to watch those guys

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    I enjoy them as well. Hopefully he will get back out there soon. Haven't heard any updates.

• Havenhunter
    replied
    I’ve always enjoyed watching Seneca Relics. They’re honest hunters who nit only enjoy the hunt, they enjoy laughing with and at one another. Unfortunately one of them is battling leukemia and the hunting is on hold.

Leave a comment:

• B.Rubble
    replied
    You should check out a guy who calls himself Rocks Cousteau

Leave a comment:

• B.Rubble
    commented on 's reply
    I found my first 3 points in a creek I just started hunting for them in November just saying Iam pretty sure some people do it to get subscribers

• Mattern
    replied
    Good discussion Tam. As we all know we find many many Artifacts to get just one or two good ones. If I had one good one for every hour I've hunted, I could start a museum better than most. It's just the way it is today, as I said before the hay day for surface hunting is over, unless you think outside the box. I don't dig anything, except as a professional or in an emergency to save Artifacts from the bulldozer. Kim

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    I lie the ditchwalker . But he admits to have dug an area for hours . Sometimes he is lucky ! He knows his stuff and is humble and fun to watch .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X