Who does this guy think he is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ha is that Gloria Stewart Farley's picture you are using as an avatar? Have you seen the Runestone too? Cool picture man .

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Ha is that Gloria Stewart Farley's picture you are using as an avatar? Have you seen the Runestone too? Cool picture man . 
          You've got a good eye, Hoss... I didn't suspect most would recognize her...
        Any self-respecting Oklahoman history nerd has seen the runestone, right...? I actually showed up late to that site, while on a drive to Hot Springs, AR.... I risked, with a couple of other rock nerds, viewing it after official hours... It was a bad idea, in hindsight... Security saw our flashlights, and quickly descended on us, for reasons obvious... I thought "Oh great... well, here comes the first entry in my arrest record..."... But, the gal working security actually gave us an after-hours, grand tour...
        *DISCLAIMER: I don't suggest trying a stunt like that to anyone... Respect the rules... and if you need legal advice on anything archeo-related, consult a licensed qualified professional....

Comment

Posted by [Hi-Lo]:

Welcome Oklahomuh from Southern Ontario.
          Very nice first find.
          Excellent posts.

Comment

Hi-Lo wrote:

Welcome Oklahomuh from Southern Ontario.
            Very nice first find.
            Excellent posts.
              Why, thank you... I like your username... I was reading about The Hi-lo Point just before I nodded off, last night... I've got family near Bowling Green, OH -- not too far from you.... 
            I've been trying to scout out areas on the Maumee River for them to hunt... (always trying to recruit more artifact hunters...)

Comment

Oklahomuh wrote:

I owe Matt a good deal of gratitude. I still know very little, but a large part of what knowledge I do have has come from lurking his posts.
              Curious, What sites were you lurking? I am on most all artifact Forums and know where Matt does his posting.
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

chase wrote:

Oklahomuh wrote:

I owe Matt a good deal of gratitude. I still know very little, but a large part of what knowledge I do have has come from lurking his posts.
                Curious, What sites were you lurking? I am on most all artifact Forums and know where Matt does his posting.
                  Matt owns arrowheads1.com... and I used to group voice chat with him and his crew, back in the day... listening mostly...

Comment

[QUOTE]Oklahomuh wrote:

Originally posted by chase post=135016
                  Oklahomuh wrote:

Matt owns arrowheads1.com... and I used to group voice chat with him and his crew, back in the day... listening mostly...
                  This was before the John McCurdy, Jim Bennett, and Sam Williams thing... years back...  :dunno:
                  You seem to have a lot of knowledge of Overstreet .and AH.com
                  Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
                  X