No announcement yet.

New member returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always wanted to be an archeaologist but never really went after that dream of mine.I love to hunt for artifacts but don't really live in an area where they are found.

Comment

pipilongstockin4u wrote:

I have always wanted to be an archeaologist but never really went after that dream of mine.I love to hunt for artifacts but don't really live in an area where they are found.
      You may be surprised pipi! Artifacts can be found just about anywhere,  where are you located (county, state)? Or Just general location ex. (Northern Cal).....
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have any of my grandmothers collection because my uncle inherited it when she passed away.These are some of my finds in the same area where she hunted.Any idea as to what I've found??

Moderator Note: the above image seems to have incorrectly appeared in this post for unknown reasons.

Comment

Just a reminder you must click insert after you Attatch your photos so they will appear full size in your post. You can also go back an use the edit function and click insert below each Attatched photo to enlarge them.
          First off could you please remind us were you found these,  you don't have to be site specific.
          Another thing to remember when posting is to always give a size reference to help us properly identify what you have.
          Looks like you have several nice artifacts there! I'm sure someone will be able to help you figure out what they are
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Working...
          X