North West Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to arrowheads.com
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Glacial Pebble
      Glacial Pebble commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it here so far everyone seems really nice. I had been on Arrowheadology.. Enjoy seeing the finds from around the country..
      I get cabin fever this time of year here in the snow belt. Last couple of years we have had a thaw a month, not the general rule of thumb. We were lucky early even had open ground New Year’s Day! We got hit with 18” snow 2 weeks ago and at least an inch every day since, looks like it may hit 50 mid week next week, but it’s -4 at my house now lol.

• Glacial Pebble
      Glacial Pebble commented
      Editing a comment
      P.s. I’ve been member of Volunteer Archaeology society since 1999, I love Tennessee! I joined ASAA in 1996 and went to Stewart Co with Dr . Gramley and we dug at Wells Creek Crater, was an awesome experience. Went to TX with him the next year... then I bought a house lol. My girl of 10 years is from Hardin County and we try to go down for a week every spring though we’ve missed last 2 due to her switching jobs and loosing some vacation time. I think this year I’m going even if she can not lol. Thanks again for the welcome!

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry for being late to the party. Welcome I am originally from western Connecticut. I moved to TN 7 years ago. Good to have ytou here. I can remeber days fishing steelhead in Oswego NY and the snow would be falling an inch an hour. LOL never stopped us from fishing. Got old slowed down now. Trying to enjoy the golden years. it is 16 here right now. Yeah supposed to warm up again next week. I am looking forward to it.
Working...
X