Here I am again......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gregszybala wrote:

Well, I'm gonna give you a hearty welcome and as Ray said, "we are a kinder type of forum".
    Hope you can appreciate that and.....
    this should be interesting.
      x3
    Rhode Island

Comment

You get points for the up front honesty Ghost Digger, I do remember you. It has been stated we are a friendlier/kinder forum but don't take that to mean there aren't rules and they aren't enforced. Here's your chance, enjoy the forum.
      Southern Connecticut

Comment

welcome, been wondering where you disappeared to? I still occasionally surf the other sites...

Comment

cgode wrote:

You get points for the up front honesty Ghost Digger, I do remember you. It has been stated we are a friendlier/kinder forum but don't take that to mean there aren't rules and they aren't enforced. Here's your chance, enjoy the forum.
            Thanks cgode

Comment

flintmel wrote:

welcome, been wondering where you disappeared to? I still occasionally surf the other sites...
              Oh im still around mel lol good to see ya

Comment

rmartin wrote:

Welcome from Central Illinois Ghost Digger. I know you from both of the other forums but we are a kinder type of forum.
                I know you too good to know some folks here....joshinmo i remember you as well ....thanks for the cool welcome everyone...

Comment

Working...
              X