Wow an original! Nice piece LS. Thanks for your interest. K

Few more whatnots for you guys
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet! Now I want one of those beer cans LOL. K

Ive actually got 5 or 6 different NA themed beer cans Mattern. I can get one right to you if you want to PM me your info to ship. Ive also got lots of neat NA bottles of all shapes and sizes. One of which is a Dr Morses (matches the almanac) as well as Dr Kilmers almanac and bottle. Ill try and get those posted tomorrow maybe

Comment

Modern Navajo Flute: I can play this one but really struggle with my modern South American Native Flute. The first two beads are modern and I added the lower two actual old trade beads.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	685948Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	685949
      Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	685950
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Toot Sweet Ron.
        Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

First of all I just want to say awesome thread idea I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s collectibles! I don’t have anything too crazy but I find them interesting anyways.

First photo: This is a dresser near my nightstand and the pewter statue says on the bottom “Medicine Man” by Jim Ponter, official issue of the western heritage museum. I received the statue from my great grandparents after they passed away, and I’m not sure where they found it although I know my great grandfather was in the army during the Korean War and they traveled the world and the US during that time, so it could have came from anywhere. Also worth noting behind medicine man the arrow laying across the deers horns was a gift from my mom as a child, I know she got it in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
          It has a side notched stone point and turkey feathers with traditional lashings on a hardwood shaft, modern made of course.

Second and Third photos: 2 more modern made gifts from my mother are a on the left a deer hoof and horn scepter and on the right a horn shaker, I’m not sure of the significance or purpose of these but they are definitely interesting. I tanned the bobcat hide underneath them after my sister got him. The 3rd photo is a drum that my mom got for me along with the previously mentioned shakers, and arrow, all from New Mexico.

Fourth photo: On the left is one of four Ezra Brooks whiskey bottles I received from my great uncle, they all look the same. To the right is a copper head snake skin I stapled to a board as a child.

Fifth photo: My girlfriend and I picked up this vase from an antique festival near our home just a few months ago, the seller told us it was from a Navajo artist but I find it strikingly similar to another vase I saw posted at the beginning of this thread! It’s beautiful nonetheless

Anyways thank yall for sharing and for viewing!

Comment

• Mattern
            Mattern commented
            Editing a comment
            Hay Bushman thank you for joining the thread. That vessel is just great! The Pewter Statue is outstanding. And everything else is a pleasure to see.
        Working...
        X