• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That joke rates an................aaarrrgggghhhhh
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

matter of fact, double aaaaaarrrrggghhh!
          aaarrrggghhh!  How bout this for drownin' your sorrows?
        Pam

Comment

Whats the last thing Tickle Me Elmo receives before he leaves the factory?                    Two test tickles. :blink:

Comment

Where you  getting these? The Elmo joke does have staying power though.
            Pam, that might do the trick but then I could only say aaarrggghhh with a slur and no way I could spell aaaarrrggghhh!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

:dry:  :blink:  What kind of stopper is in that jug ?????
              Butch

Comment

aaarrrggghhh!  Messed my back up looking for artifacts in the creek!  Laughin' at Mark's jokes is killin' me! :silly:

Comment

Two farm boys are hunting in the north woods and they come upon a naked women sitting on a stump....One says to her " Are you game?" She smiles and says "YES!" The other one shoots her. :huh:

Comment

What do ya see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?  Doughnuts. :side:

Comment

Why doesnt Smokey the bear have any kids?  Cause every time his wife gets hot, he covers her with dirt and beats her with a shovel. :dry:

Comment

Dang.  Outta' control.  Least I know I ain't gonna die today.  First jokes were cute though.

Comment

LOL
                          My morning has been made.

Comment

All I've managed to find is cyanotoxic blue-green algae.  Eat your spinach.

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

:dry:  :blink:  What kind of stopper is in that jug ?????
                              Butch
                                 :laugh: Yep, that thar is a Buffalo, Butch.  Genuine Regal China, 1971.  The bottle is empty though.  My first husband liked to drink. I kept the bottle!

Comment

AAaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGggggggggggHhhhhhhh h! all of this typing is killing my toes!
                                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                                X