Hunting Companion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoss wrote:

OK, I am feeling like that guy in the ole Skynerd toon, backin away slow!!!! Gimmie three steps will ya Butch???
    Hoss, you gotta try to sneak up on Ol' Chuck. He's been around the world, back when he was boatin' with the US Navy ! Besides you know them guys from Tennessee will try anything once ! If he trys that trick of yours I hope there's a camera around. You and me would have a good laugh for sure, not to sure Chuck will think it's funny !
    Butch

Comment

I thought that was Virginians that would try anything once! I don't want the knife, If that cat can really trip a bear I want the cat. I got a 73 Ford LTD with a Landau top she don't run but she looks purty in the yard! Well when we hay the yard she does! I think shes still out there anyway!
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

I thought that was Virginians that would try anything once! I don't want the knife, If that cat can really trip a bear I want the cat. I got a 73 Ford LTD with a Landau top she don't run but she looks purty in the yard! Well when we hay the yard she does! I think shes still out there anyway!
        I bet you look good out there in the yard sittin' in it, with your arm hangin' out the window and waving at the passer byes !
        Butch

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Hey Ray,
          Plott Hounds were developed in the mountains of NC in the 1750's for hunting bear. They are from unknown German stock. Might be a little Bubba in there somewhere ! I don't know why Chuck is a skeered of bears, he's got a rusty ol pocket knife and a attack cat !
          Butch
            Plotts are great dogs, I have known one. Weims did not come to the US until 1939. after the war they became a little popular. One was with Patton when he was killed in a accident. Eisenhower had one in the Whitehouse. Bubba is the 5th one we had had, dating back to 1978.
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Both cool dogs! Mine is a mutt but a happy S.O.B.! Dumber than a stump but he loves EVERYBODY!

The cat.."Bad Kitty" is our protector!

Comment

i have a black cat that showed up a few years ago and it made it self at home. it follows me in the woods like that

Comment

My niece came back from girl scout camp this past summer with this tip about bears! She said Uncle Matt you don't have to run faster than a bear you just have to run faster than the person you brought with you!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                X