Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion68
    replied
    Charlie - been watching the weather reports and y'all are getting hammered again for the 3rd time. Crazy weather. I had to laugh when this all started because my brother and his wife just recently moved back to RI after 2 years in Florida. Couldn't take the heat, depressed economy (compared to RI) she's a realtor and the hurricane weather. I'm gonna text him this morning and send him a smiley face welcoming him back to RI. They live around the Blackstone/Woonsocket area. You be careful shoveling that snow and don't over do it.

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    In the midst of it now. Trying to keep up with what is piling up in front of my car, out in the parking lot, as I have a doctor's appointment Wed., and this is, by far, the heaviest and wettest snow I have ever seen. It's just like a slushy cement. Plow crew is doing a good job with repeated plowing of our lot, but I need to go out and clear in front of my car every time they do, or it will be absolutely impossible to deal with it on Wed. Snowing 100% horizontally too....

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    Hey No sweat Matt - I started this post to get everyone started on their weather. Nice truck by the way. A real workhorse, especially useful when relocating. The temp got up to 46 today and the sun also came out for a bit, long enough to melt the snow. Whew, Just wish it would either be cold or warm but not this up and down all the time.

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    I liked your post Deb - not because of the Nor'easter but because of the hot buttered rum. Um Um - what a way to pass the winter weather by.

• Hoss
    replied
    my house with forsythia on the side yard. Blus tarp keeps me nice and dry until I get the chimney repaired. If only the wether would cooperate. Need to make a dump run. The weather has been cold so I have been putting it off. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180312_144327.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	290406 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180312_144331.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	290407 Sorry for highjacking your post Chuck.

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    Actually Tam - The willow looks to be in good condition so far. It was loaded with snow but the freeze didn't get to it, probably due to the snow on the leaves. Whew. Dodged a bullet.

• Hoss
    replied
    This was at about three this afternoon. That is my Garage and and shed. My neighbors forsythia bush My Forsythia looks almost as nice . Turned out nice thisafternoon. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180312_144402.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	290402 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180312_144304.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	290403

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    sorry to hear it is so far south Deb pour another buttered Rum and throw another log on the fire.

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear you and the Mrs. got out to look Charlie . I am so glad I moved south. I do not miss Noreasters one bit.

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    It snowed all morning over here Chuck. Really white up on the Cumberland but nothing stuck to the ground at my house. About 11:30 the un came out.
    Last edited by Hoss; 03-12-2018, 05:40 PM.

• Havenhunter
    replied
    Snowing 2" an hour now. Ughhh!

Leave a comment:

• Sugaree
    replied
    Chuck I actually like a cold March it keeps my fruit buds and flowers from coming out to early. Your Willow should be just fine. I've already planted my peas and am planting potatoes next week. It's the wind I don't like. Great pictures!

Leave a comment:

• Havenhunter
    replied
    Coastal storm #3 rolled in at noon. Wind, rain, sleet-- all the nasties of winter. Gonna sit back with a hot buttered rum & let Mother Nature take another shot. .....sigh.....

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, I love the Southwest, so I'm going to roll with the punches, and let that slide, lol....

• CMD
    commented on 's reply
    No Chuck, I am in an apartment complex, so no generator. Plenty of nearby hotels with generators, though, lol! We'll see what happens, but the days are getting longer!
Working...
X