Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEE-HEE!!

Comment

Would luv to see Butler win this one, and think they can. CT. has experience on their side but a lot of those butler guys were right there last year. CT. has struggled this year to get this far, CT. is my pick but would luv to see Butler win! Think VCU -and- Butler coaches both done great things with their teams this year. Hope they are paying them good or some major college gonna snatch them up quick. Luv college sports! Joe.

Comment

Can't believe mens championship game 41 points scored in first half. Butler up by 3 and scored the last 6 in the half. If the score stays low butler may stand a chance. Gotta get up at 0400 have to see it on ESPN in the morning.

Comment

Ok Im goning to watch the first 3 min. of second half but thats it good nite all :unsure:

Comment

Worst shotting Ive ever seen in a championship game!

Comment

Hey Mark, I wasn't aware that Michigan had a football program? (That was really wrong but I couldn't resist LOL) Butler played a dismal second half.

Comment

HA-HA! If we get a decent coach......Thats my story and Im sticking to it!

Comment

Working...
                X