No announcement yet.

Strange outdoor experiences...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized this should be a scary story kind of out of body . Hmmm let me think on this one .

Comment

Originally posted by lukecreekwalker View Post
      This thread is great. Love hearing these kind of stories. I got another now that I think of it. Me and some buddies were having a sleepover at my friends house. We decided we would be cool and go to the cemetery at 2-3 AM and try to see a ghost. He lives out in the country and there is an old church up on a hill with a cemetery. Some of the graves were 1800s I believe. We went and walked around. Nothing. Took a digital camera and I just randomly asked questions/took pictures. We came back and looked at them on the computer. Everything came back normal except 2 pictures had weird fog/smoke in them. It was a clear summer night. I swear I see faces in it. I know there is some fancy word for seeing faces in inanimate objects and I'm not saying that this picture is not that....but I took almost 200 pictures and only 2 had this weird stuff in it...I thought that was kind of odd

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n219661[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17620 (1).jpg
Views:	115
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	335579 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17620.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	335580

Hey Luke, I tweaked your photo a bit, and found this to be interesting...

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17620 (1).jpg
Views:	102
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	335583

Comment

Years ago, we used to live in West Virginia. Our house was located beside a large wooded bowl-shaped valley. One night, I went outside to look at the stars. I heard some coyotes light up way off in the distance. This was Normal. What happened next wasn't. I heard a moaning howl, very far away. It was creepy. It was like somebody had been shot and was wailing and moaning like it was it's final moments. I ran back into the house and went straight to bed! A week later, we heard it again. Same terrible howl. Then our neighbors reported about a large, black animal running past there house at night. Them somebody else saw huge tracks on a dirt road. Somebody set up a game camera, and caught a good size black bear on it. We never heard the howls again. I guarantee that the animal the neighbors saw was a bear, and the tracks were bear tracks, but what about the howling? Do bears howl?

Comment

I went to college in the mountains of NC. I had two roommates at a house on the edge of a large section of Nantahala national forest kind of in the middle of the woods. One night I went to sleep like any other night. That morning when I woke up I went into the living room and one of my roommates Jeff was still up from the night before with his girlfriend. He asked did you see them, I asked see what? The lights shining all through the house. I kind of shrugged it off what is he talking about. My other roommate awoke and thought Jeff was full of it also. Jeff went to school first. We got a knock on the door a few minutes later it was our neighbor who lived about 100 yards away, a single mom living with her daughter. I've only met the neighbor once she was visibly shaken. She finally asked us if we saw any weird lights last night. She told us she was so scared she hid in a closet and didn't even check on her daughter for fear. She finally checked on her daughter after the sun came up and the daughter told her that there was an alien in her room last night. I didn't sleep for weeks.
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

• JoshinMO
              JoshinMO commented
              Editing a comment
              We're not Alone.

• Kentucky point
              Kentucky point commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm...

The only logical explanation I can think of is a massive college prank.

I was poking around an old Spanish gold mine studying carvings. Some of them were killed by native Americans at that location while extracting ore. I had never had any unusual experiences or been one to spook. My mind was on a carving I was looking at when a feeling of foreboding came over me. I got chills and became petrified. I never saw, heard, or sensed anything else. I stood there frozen for a bit, then quickly left. That was 25 years ago and I've never gone back.

Comment

This story is not of the unexplained but still scary. I was hunting deer on the mine property and walking out one day I see a new trail. It was covered with fresh deer tracks. I looked around and found an advantage spot next to an old log on a little hill. The next morning before daylight I arrived at my new spot., After standing in the dark for awhile I hear the leaves rustle a little ways from me. I didn't think much about it. A few minutes later I hear it again. It is still pitch black dark and I hear it getting closer. I look down and a white stripe goes right between my feet ! I stood there perfectly still and it passed right on by lol. Never hunted there again !
              east Tx.

Comment

• Kentucky point
                Kentucky point commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe not creepy, but scary! I have had that happen to me a few times. No damage done, lol!

When I was a junior in high school I was at my friend's house who lived near and old roadway with tales of ghost ect. . At the top of the roadway was an abandoned crematory from the very late 1800's early 1900's. Now this was a very rural area where my friend lived with no street lights, stores ect.... One late night around 1:00am we decided to be idiots and venture through a heavily wooded area to access the old crematory. There was no other access except through the woods due to over a 100 years of growth where the main entrance was. Now to actually get back to where the crematory was, it was probably a good 1/4 hike through the woods where the road ended (the scariest walk in my life to this date and I'm 41 years old). As soon as we entered the clearing to where the remnants of the crematory building was, we quickly realized we should not be there and a weird sense of not being alone 100% came over both of us. Im telling you it was an instant feeling of weight that came over me and a sense of being watched (not just nerves). Just as we said fu@k this and were about to turn around and leave, we heard a squeaking sound in front of us. Immediately we saw what appeared to be an old rusted sign, or some piece of metal hanging from a pole that was swinging. Now the whacked out part was there was ZERO wind that night. At that point we didn't even say a word to each other and immediately starting speed walking back the direction we came from. This is when it happened....Out of nowhere, in the pitch black woods to our right hand side some type of blueish light ball appeared out of thin air and started moving through the woods. Now when I tell you, this was not a normal light, flashlight, headlight, or any other common light. This was a straight up freaking blue ball of light. At that point we both screamed and ran as fast as we could straight back through the thick brush and woods toward the roadway. We did not stop for one sec until we reached the roadway covered in thorns and cuts. There is no way that anyone else was there at that time, and there are no houses in that area for a good 2 mile radius. To this day it still sends shivers done my back....
              Last edited by NJ; 01-02-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X