Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Trav
    commented on 's reply
    Be extra careful out there I know those mountains can be dicey down there in this kind of weather. Take it easy that first day back.
    👍👍👍

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Negative wind temperatures this morning and snow falling hope it doesn't fall all day cause its my first day back to work from surgery. I work a good distance from home and have to travel through the mountainous areas to get here.

Leave a comment:

• HBird
    replied
    You ain’t lying!!! The only thing that was somewhat keeping my mind occupied was deer hunting and that just came to an end on Saturday. So now what are my going to do to pass the time? Something tells me that I can see myself out there with my snow shovel cleaning off one of my dig sites and borrowing my cousins big ass blow torch that he uses for torch down rubber roofing to thaw out the ground for a little bit of digging. I built myself a new screener and I’m itching to try it out lol

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    replied
    Hay paoh and all my friends, I'm back. We have about 13 inches of the white stuff. it's been snowing about twice a week adding a few inches more. It might be another month until it all melts. I know how you feel paoh! Kim

Leave a comment:

• paohrocks
    replied
    Amen Trav, snow covered ground makes for a grumpy hunter.

Leave a comment:

• SGT.Digger
    replied
    Pitch the snow shovel for a no.2 and dig ya some.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwomp13
    replied
    I am with you officially sick of winter if there wasn’t this 3-4 inches of snow more coming tonight I don’t mind hunting in the cold

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    commented on 's reply
    Same here, if there is no snow on the ground I'm out there but we haven't had this much snow on the ground for this long in a long time.

• Hal Gorges
    commented on 's reply
    Me too, Lol.

• Uncle Trav
    commented on 's reply
    The closest I can get to open water now is through a spud hole in a shanty 😂

• Uncle Trav
    commented on 's reply
    Well at least the cardinals have started to sing. Always a good sign of better days ahead in these parts.

• Uncle Trav
    commented on 's reply
    This time of year I do a lot of napping

• willjo
    replied
    I like this time of year here, even better than groundhog day because the maples are turning red with new seeds and saw some daffodils almost ready to bloom and one blooming in a sheltered area. green leaves are just around corner and just a few more cold snaps. We hunt almost year round here though unless weather is really bad.

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    This too shall pass, maybe take up knapping, Lol...I feel your pain.

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    Never mind I see it now
Working...
X