I will pull out tomorrow and photo the markings 😎

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cgode View Post
                Welcome to the forum, please forgive my manners...I should have said that first off.
                I see natural stones in the pictures you have posted, I don’t see any evidence of man made artifacts. I only offer my honest opinion and mean no harm, I know that can be hard to hear when your convinced of something different. There is a great deal of experience here and don’t take my word for it, I’m sure a few more folks will chime in...let’s see what they say.
                On a positive note, #3 has a cool fossil in it, looks like some type of shell.
                Again, welcome
                Think I commented in wrong place sorry🤔

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome to The Forum Journey, Nice Pictures.
                            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Sorry to hear about your health, but it’s good that your still out there searching, unfortunetly they all appear to be normal stones and not N.A. artifacts, keep up the hunt though
                              call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

As I listen to my wife’s O2 concentrator running I am writing this sweet lady. I understand your plight as my wife has Behcets’s syndrome, no immune system, a diabetic, to list just a few of her health problems. She is not suppose to be alive.
                                I understand your passion. Your stones are anything you wish them to be ! Much like me talking to my wife, I now say to you, I must be truthful with hard love and honesty... In your collection I see some fossils and prehaps one Mano . A Mano is the upper grinding stone to a larger stone to grind food substance. The rest are natural stones . I’m not trying to be hurtful ! Just truthful ! Keep looking if you can... God will bless you with a wonderful find ! JJ
                                Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Working...
                                X