No announcement yet.

I'm convinced I have something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Love. Thanks for coming on and sharing your pictures, but I too agree, they are natural. The one with a round hole is called an omar. The Mano one could have been what Lindenmeier man said. Take some time and search our forum, and you will learn what artifacts look like.
    South Dakota

Comment

Thank you I'm already blessed.. so blessed😁God has the final stay not a doctor I have been doing it alone without doctors for most part they just comforted me to die I'm not a quitter.🤗 so are Manos worth any thing? Rocks? Lol

Comment

Really don’t have much monetary value, but if you do have one, then you have an artifact. At least a conversation piece.
        South Dakota

Comment

• Journey Love
          Journey Love commented
          Editing a comment
          If you thought one was possibly a mano which one? Please

Originally posted by SDhunter View Post
        Really don’t have much monetary value, but if you do have one, then you have an artifact. At least a conversation piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Journey Love View Post

There are markings as if it was tied to something they are precise

Comment

Originally posted by cgode View Post
            I see one set of photos labeled #6....natural rock, no signs of alteration by man
            I left 2 more pics hmm don't no where lol here somewhere please look for me

Comment

Originally posted by JoshinMO View Post
              Welcome to The Forum Journey, Nice Pictures.
              Thank you Josh what's your expertise

Comment

• JoshinMO
                JoshinMO commented
                Editing a comment
                Newb's mostly, nah just Joshen. I like to think Arrowhead's ans Photo's and such, but I don't know. What is Your's?

Originally posted by cgode View Post
              I see one set of photos labeled #6....natural rock, no signs of alteration by man

Comment

?

Comment

Thank you Josh what's your expertise
                  Not history for sure! That's why I'm here my new life is filled with many WHAT IFS
                  what if some of these things I have are more than just rocks? When I die they will be in a dumpster and will just be lost in time once again. People are so stuck on flint pieces. I have seen alot of cool arrowheads my mom dug tunnels. Drills, knifes up to12" I believe prob bigger. I always look beyond the surface and look for the things I haven't seen before. Hopefully I can get these pieces looked at by someone whom takes the time to hold them as I do and look at them. I have something. Hagstone? Maybe show me one like it please... I can't find one like it and the one same stone that looks like a boomerang? Why were these items at a mound? Why is it that the little piece that has more than 10 faces isn't art work? Almost every piece you can find a letter or number and several faces or a thumb imprint or sits flat and is so smooth or has a story if you study it? Somebody please I'm not stupid. I have Google 🤔and heart rocks and many similar pieces to mine were found and are proven to be artifacts. How can I get the opportunity? These were found for a reason. Nothing I do is meaningless .
                  Last edited by Journey Love; 02-21-2019, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• JoshinMO
                    JoshinMO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm looking up Hagstones, still not real sure what They are and I doubt I have 1 to show You. Good Luck and I hope You get well.

I guess I'm confused Journey, what is it you expect from us? You have already determined all the rocks you have picked up are what you want them to be. Do you expect those who are so stuck on flint to agree? Are you looking for confirmation?
                  Pareidolia is the tendency to interpret a vague stimulus as something known to the observer, such as interpreting marks on Mars as canals, seeing shapes in clouds, or hearing hidden messages in music. Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in ... Rocks may come to mimic recognizable forms. Have you considered Pareidolia?
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by gregszybala View Post
                    I guess I'm confused Journey, what is it you expect from us? You have already determined all the rocks you have picked up are what you want them to be. Do you expect those who are so stuck on flint to agree? Are you looking for confirmation?
                    Pareidolia is the tendency to interpret a vague stimulus as something known to the observer, such as interpreting marks on Mars as canals, seeing shapes in clouds, or hearing hidden messages in music. Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in ... Rocks may come to mimic recognizable forms. Have you considered Pareidolia?
                    You feel better now?

Comment

• gregszybala
                      gregszybala commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So that's your response? I ask direct pertinent questions and even suggest a possible reason and I get " You feel better now"
                      You are now 41 posts into this thread along with comments and you keep posting rocks without even direction or suggestion as to what you think you see in them all and expect many here to be on board? If you can prove your argument I'm willing to change my opinion. As Hoss stated "What reference material can you provide to support your claims?"

You feel better now?
                    I would just like to have someone put their eyes on them up close to be sure and it's ok to dream big because at the end of the day we all put on pants the same way. We must not forget to be humble.
                    I was once was told "Never let anything ugly steal your beautiful"🙉 God bless you ☝️
                    Last edited by Journey Love; 02-21-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gregszybala View Post

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com. In your introduction it says " I have done some research " may I ask what you claim as research? What reference material can you provide to support your claims? Peace
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                        X