Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMD
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. chase beat me to it. I was gonna post a couple from the "black and white" concert, love Orbison, but chase just beat me to it....

• pkfrey
    replied
    OMG!! Four pages of comments on favorite songs, and Chase is the only one who got it right! Elvis is on top, followed by Roy Orbinson. Now I just don't know if I can be friends with ya all anymore. Does no one listen to the King??? It's Chase and me against the world! Paul has left the building!! ( Just kidding ya know. Not!! ) LOL LOL HAH!!!

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    commented on 's reply
    We loved that series! At the end they played "Baby Blue", a song from my earlier years, and it stuck so bad hahahahaha.

• CMD
    replied
    Originally posted by tomclark View Post
    This song has been on my mind ever since Breaking Bad ended!!!! Yes, a long time hahahaha Badfinger, Baby Blue. I wasn't much into it when it came out.

This one, too. lolol. Crazy songs stuck in the head of a dead-head! Journey, Wheel in the Sky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrzVpvtsFf0
    Tom, I've got a while folder of scenes from Breaking Bad. My all time favorite show, barring none! Here's the Heisenberg super cut, lol....

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    My morning song

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Ndn karz
    Last edited by Hoss; 03-20-2019, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    commented on 's reply
    yes.

• tomclark
    replied
    This song has been on my mind ever since Breaking Bad ended!!!! Yes, a long time hahahaha Badfinger, Baby Blue. I wasn't much into it when it came out.

This one, too. lolol. Crazy songs stuck in the head of a dead-head! Journey, Wheel in the Sky
    Wheel In The Sky by Journey Greatest Hits Album No Copyright Intended

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied

Hands down. Best music ever. Composed by Randy Edelman for the movie, Gettysburg. I watched the movie for the first time with tears in my eyes. Now, even though I watched it probably 200 times now, I still get goosebumps. It was a great movie.

Leave a comment:

• chase
    replied
    Top 10 Tom Petty Songs Subscribe: http://goo.gl/Q2kKrD // TIMESTAMPS BELOWHave a Top 10 idea? Submit it to us here! http://www.WatchMojo.com/SuggestWhether i...

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied

Eastbound and down

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied

We didn't start the fire (with historical slides)

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Lo
    commented on 's reply
    Saw the Dead in 84 at Pine Knob in Mich. Changed my musical perspective.

• CMD
    replied
    So, about 1972 or so, one of my friends calls one night and asks me if I want to go see a good band. At what used to be the Lowes Theater, saw many a horror flicks there as a schoolboy, and is now the Providence Performance Arts Center. Sometimes the venue is as good as the act. Check this place out. Gotta love stuff like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	707A8FF6-A416-41B9-A711-8458A5D34D2C-765-0000006220984567.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	354310

I had never heard of the band, but why not, I'll go, thanks, good seats, first row of the balcony, and it was one of the best concerts I'd seen. And it was these guys, this tune from some years later....

Last edited by CMD; 03-05-2019, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X